Friday, September 28, 2012

Rude Awakening

   This entry won't be a cheesy inspiration or vague description. This will just be me venting.
I like this guy... well I don't know if I really like him, or just kinda like him. Get what I'm saying? Probably not...
   Anyways, when I'm around him I have a good time, and I know he really likes me. But I don't know enough about him to date yet. Which is why we're 'talking'. Yes, I like him. But I want things to go super slow. In the past, I would rush into every relationships. The results? ...Not good...
   So I figured I'd listen to my fortune cookies' advice. It said 'slow but steady wins the race'. So I really want to take my time. Make sure dating him would be the right thing.
   My best friend says she knows I'll end up dating him. Which I don't know how she can say that when I'm not really sure I want to date anyone.. or him yet. She says she can tell by the way we act around each other.
   This shouldn't be such a big problem... but almost none of my friends like this guy. I've heard "he gives me a weird vibe..." "he's a liar.." and "..i just don't wanna see you get hurt...". I'm confused. My friends have never been this sceptical of a guy before.
   I think I'm being smart about taking my time... but I wish I knew already what to do.
   I don't like the conflict between him and my friends. And I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment