Saturday, October 6, 2012

Having Fun

This is me and my friends at the end of the funnest day of sophomore year. I'm the one with both her hands on her hips. Lol.
Yes, we went mudding.
But that wasn't even the half of it.
The whole day was great.
I was in a good mood all day, I was reunited with an old friend. I got to talk to a sweet guy (after talking to a jerk for a week) and I had a lot of fun.
It was nice not to worry.
To have fun, and still smile about it later when you see the pics on facebook.
To have no regrets, even after getting in a bit of trouble.
Right after school, we went a swang on the playground.
It was fun, and we looked crazy.
Then we went and ate at our favorite restaurant in town.
And fought over the chocolate brownie desert.
Then we went mudding.
It was a blast.
We all go a little crazy sometimes.
We all need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment