Thursday, November 15, 2012

What I'm Thankful For

Awwh, don't you just want to shove that cupcake in your face?
Despite the little cupcake turkey's pleads, I plan on eating a ridiculous amount of turkey this thanksgiving.
Anyways, I know when grandma puts the food down we all forget this, but on thanksgiving you're suppossed to recognize all the things you are thankful for.
So since this is very cliche and expected, I must do it.
Here's a list of things I'm thankful for:
*My friends and family (Of course!)
*The birth of Will Ferrell
*Comedy
*The ability to read
*Rue21
*Turkey
*Ham
*Gravy
*Pie
*The sun
*Snow
*Long funny socks
*Sock monkeys
*The things my parents provide for me when they can
*My sister's ability to take my breath away from laughing so hard
*Nail polish
*Hairspray
*Seventeen Magazine
*Stephen King
*Stephanie Meyer
*J.K. Rowling
*Cats
*Freedom
*Teachers who don't pay attention
*Substitutes
*All the years I've been blessed with
*Donuts
*Food
 
...I'm really hungry now...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment