Friday, November 2, 2012

Things I Suck At vs. Things I Rock At

Things I Suck At:

*Making a good first impression
*Singing
*Moving past awkward moments
*Remembering
*Ignoring every little paranoid moment
*Killing wasps
*Confrontation
*Focusing on one thing at a time
*Knowing when not to laugh
*Staying mad
 

Things I Rock At:

*Writing (poetry, short stories, etc.)
*Coming up with ideas (what to do on a boring weekend, what to do an essay on, you name it.)
*Tetris
*Making someone feel good about themselves
*Being a smart alec
*Making decisions (it takes me awhile to process, but I make the right one.)
*Letting go
*Dreaming
*Finding really good books
*Making playlists
*Pretending I don't care
 
   
 
   We all have this list. But not all of us have taken the time to write (or type) it down. But in my case, I have a lot of free time. So I did it. Now, this list could've gone on forever but I just put down what popped into my head. Nothing really special or significant. But it's enough to give you a little insight on who I am. Right?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment